Total Pageviews

Monday, December 17, 2012

WWE TLC Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's TLC.

Nice tables match! Everyone performed well.


Awesome Shield promo. I hope they have a big moment tonight.

Cesaro gained more momentum with another clean win. I hope they keep building him up.

Not a bad promo by Cesaro, though that's not his strong suit.

Ziggler cut another solid promo. This guy's going places.

Miz TV was pretty bizarre. Not that I disliked it. I'd like to see what Del Rio can do as a face.

Fine Hell No promo.

I liked Barrett's promo, too.

Kofi vs. Barrett was good. I wish it would have gotten a little more time. Both guys should be seen as future main eventers. They just need some more experience and some build.

Top-notch promo from Punk. I loved the T-shirt.

Damned solid plunder match. Nice win for The Shield.

We didn't get much from Naomi vs. Eve. They had the opportunity to make Naomi a more credible threat there.

Sheamus vs. Show was pretty good for a Big Show match. I dug the creative finish. Sheamus was mostly protected. As long as they keep building him, he should be fine.

I admit I appreciated Brooklyn Brawler getting a moment, but that could have been a debut for Ricardo as El Local.

Awesome main event! Ziggler showed that he belonged in there with Cena and will hopefully be a top star in 2013. The AJ turn was well done provided there's good follow-up. She's mentally unstable so it's not out of the question for her to do something like that.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment