Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Impact viewership, Interviews with Gertner/McCool/AJ/Miz, Update for Angle, Hogan wants a shot at TNA Title, and Questions on DiBiase, Punk, Kharma, Del Rey, and Knockouts

Impact had 1.27 million viewers on 12/20.

Joel Gertner was interviewed.

Michelle McCool talked about Kelly Kelly.

AJ Lee was interviewed ahead of a Raw live event. She has the right attitude, and I'm glad she's able to be herself.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

Kurt Angle has been pulled from next week's TNA live events in order to continue his healing. Not a huge surprise there. I hope he comes back strong as he's an important piece in the TNA puzzle.

Hulk Hogan talked about his Christmas wish list. It wouldn't really shock me if he went after the TNA Title given TNA's use of older stars.

The Miz was interviewed. His hunger to be the top guy is refreshing and I hope it's rewarded.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. Just because someone isn't being used, that doesn't mean WWE dislikes them or they've done something wrong. They just don't have plans for them.

2. I would have liked to have seen that footage, too.

3. Her sights are firmly set on a return to WWE from the last I heard. I kind of hope she does go back to WWE, but I'm notably pro-WWE.

4. It would be great if she did work with some of those people, but I'm guessing it's better for her to stay devoted to the developmental crew full-time.

5. They might do it down the line, as it's a natural place to look for female talent. Right now they're more focused on other things I guess.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment