Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Interviews with Kelly Kelly/HBK/Ryback/Mickie, Punk undergoes surgery, Cena sick, Raw audience, and Questions on fans being hard on WWE Creative, MVP, Twitter voting, Linda, and Lashley

Kelly Kelly talked about life after WWE.

Shawn Michaels did as well. I'm glad his second run lasted as long as it did.

Ryback talked to ESPN, the New York Post, and The Score. He's listening to the right people backstage to be a success.

Mickie James talked WWE, TNA, music and more.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

C.M. Punk underwent emergency knee surgery after dealing with issues there for several weeks.

John Cena has been dealing with illness recently as well.

Raw's audience took a big hit, dropping to 3.43 million. That's the lowest of the 3-hour era. Raw was going up against a football game doing 16 million.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I will say that some fans don't look at the positives of the product. Also I think it's a tremendous challenge making 3 hours of Raw interesting each week. It was probably going to be facing ratings problems regardless.

2. I think he wants to stay in Japan. I think he MIGHT get a good push with HHH gaining power and John Laurinaitis now the head of producers. As for Tensai being misused, while I do think they could have had him e a monster for longer, I don't have a problem with him being used to elevate new talent given his age.

3. What about the people who made multiple posts with the same hashtag or used the same hashtag more than once in a post? I was surprised Kane won given how much the internet seems to love Daniel Bryan.

4. It all depends on whether she wants to continue her political career I think.

5. It's kind of a shame that he's not on either company's radar, but given how he left each company I can't say I'm surprised.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment