Total Pageviews

Friday, December 21, 2012

Impact Wrestling Reax - 12/20/12

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

I liked the pre-match for Angle vs. Devon.

Fine TV Title match between two veterans who can "go".  I like heels cheating to win. It's the whole good vs. evil thing.

I'm never crazy about Hogans taking up screen time, male or female.

Pretty good tag match. I loved the ending. They elevated Ryan and Morgan hopefully toward the Tag Team Championship and added heat to another round of King vs. RVD. I'm ok with RVD retaining against King if King has another good showing.

Kazarian's promo was ok. I don't really see him as someone to push.

I liked Aces and Eights and Bully Ray. Hogan did the general "TNA is great, brothers" crap he does.

I liked Hardy's promo other than the tired "documentary-style" setting. It's not cute anymore.

The Championship Thursday deliberations are getting kind of lame.

I liked the Christmas segment way more than I should have. It was so stupid that I enjoyed it. I don't even like Daniels and Kazarian and I liked it.

Fine Aries promo.

I'm kind of tired of Sting return videos seemingly every year. I see why they keep using him for a pop though.

Very unexciting championship deliberation.

Nothing wrong with Mickie vs. Tara. I think it might be about time to think of who the next champ's going to be, though. Velvet's my pick, since they've done Tara as champion vs. Tessmacher and Mickie.

As goofy as it was, I liked the OVW segment.

Aries vs. Hardy told a pretty good story. I'm down with a 3-way feud. They've booked things well so far.

Of course the end of the show isn't about the TNA World Title picture, but HULK HOGAN BROTHER. Ugh.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment