Total Pageviews

Friday, December 7, 2012

Indie documentary, Champion re-signs with TNA, HBK at NXT, and Questions on WWE Network ideas, Mysterio, Shelley-WWE, and WWE copying TNA

Here's a story about working on the indies.

Eric Young has re-signed with TNA. I would have been ok with them letting him go.

Shawn Michaels will be at the next NXT taping. Nice!

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. That does sound pretty cool. I hope WWE listens for once.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

2. I wish I had time to read a bunch of wrestling books, but I'm a full-time student and need to focus on that!

3. Well then, now I know. Kind of a shame really, but he has been working for 20 years so it's not a huge surprise.

4. If it's not reported on PWInsider, I generally don't believe it. I'm not the "where there's smoke, there's fire" type and this is why!

5. I don't think WWE is copying Aces and Eights, if that's what you're implying.

More wrestling tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment