Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Questions on Austin vs. Punk, ECW, Sting vs. Taker, and The Shield

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. That would be amazing. I'm in full support. I don't see it happening, but I like the idea.

Nothing to add to 2.

3. That does sound like revisionist history! There was definitely more to ECW than putting people through tables, etc. as was pointed out in their answer. There's no telling where wrestling would be without the influence of ECW.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.
4. I definitely don't think we'll see Sting vs. Taker this year. Sting's due to return to TNA on 1/3. As each year passes, it gets less likely that we'll see that match and I'm tempted to say that we'll never see it.

5. As much as I like Maddox's character, I don't see him being the mastermind behind The Shield. They've gone after people other than the people he's been in the ring with. I think it would lower The Shield's status to be subservient to someone currently so low on the card.

More wrestling tomo

No comments:

Post a Comment