Total Pageviews

Monday, December 24, 2012

Dreamer talks Raw, Interviews with Foley/McCool, Update on Edge, and Questions on WWE releases, Sting, and Punk

Tommy Dreamer talked about returning to Raw. It's kind of scary that WWE didn't know who they wanted to use until that late in the day.

Mick Foley talked about Tribute to the Troops.

Michelle McCool talked about Natalya, including the rumor that McCool taught her to wrestle the WWE way. Interesting read. It doesn't surprise me that Natalya is such a team player.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

Edge shot down the idea of being Raw GM. I wouldn't get my hopes up for him doing anything full-time for the company.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. There's always the possibility that someone decides it's time for a wave of releases, though it's good to hear that we might not see it soon. As for Del Rio, I'm guessing they felt that he had done all he could as a heel and it was time for something fresh.

2. I actually think it's a good thing that they're promoting Sting's return. Hopefully the word of mouth means a bigger number for that show.

Nothing to add to 3.

4. Add the fact that they had done it overseas a number of times already, and I can see them wanting to do something different. Plus it means less travel!

5. If Punk's not in the WWE Title picture, I think he's still going to be in a promoted match (as he should be). I wouldn't mind Punk vs. Lesnar, but you know HHH is getting that spot somehow.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment