Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Saturday Morning Slam Reax - 12/15/12, Orton update, new developmental territory for WWE?, Matt Hardy update, and Questions on Savage, tattoos, the Hall of Fame, and the Shield

Saturday Morning Slam:
Damned solid tag match. Everyone in that ring is going places.

Awesome display of power by Ryback. I wouldn't mind him doing more squashes like that.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.
Randy Orton's injury has been confirmed as a shoulder dislocation. No word on how long he'll be out. He missed the most recent live event.
Billy Corgan talked Resistance Pro, mentioning that he's pitched for it to be a developmental program for WWE. Interesting idea at any rate.

Matt Hardy talked WWE, TNA, and more. I wouldn't be completely shocked if he showed up in either promotion, but that's a lot of baggage to overlook.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1.

2. I also don't recall them saying that that was the legitimate reason Vince and Savage had heat. Everyone has their theory. I hope one day someone reveals the truth, but it's not looking like that day is coming.

3. I'd like to think that no one in WWE would get an offensive tattoo just to spite management. They would not be pleased if a wrestler just went out and got a tattoo, since they have action figures to sell and video games to have models for based on a wrestler's exact look. I do remember the theory that MVP was covering up his Malcolm X tattoo with the bodysuit, but I don't know if there's any truth to it.

4. I know there was the theory that they were holding off because of Michael Hayes' incident with Mark Henry a couple of years back. Ultimately it's up to Vince who gets in, and he must not have decided it's time yet!

5. Ditto. I think they'll wear those regularly.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment