Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Smackdown Reax- 12/18/12

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.
I was pretty psyched from that opening segment. Miz, Ziggler, and AJ were all great on the mic, and Big E made his mark. More of these four and less of Cena, Big Show, Khali, and Hornswoggle.

Good segment with Maddox, Booker, and Teddy. If Maddox can even half-way wrestler, it'll be good to have him around. He's a good character.

Sandow vs. Sin Cara was fine.

Another fine attack by The Shield. I can't wait to see how they do in the Rumble.

I like Santino, but I'm not crazy about him beating Tensai unless there's a long-term plan in mind for Tensai. I think they did more to lower Tensai's status than raise Santino's.

That got a little silly with Kofi, Kane, and Bryan.

Good 6-man tag. Note Darren taking the fall and Titus getting to hit his finisher on Kane (and Kane not kicking out). I think I was on to something with WWE seeing more in him.

The Cena/Sheamus segment was ok. I like Sheamus more when he's on his own.

Punk was great at ripping the crowd as always. I'm fine with Ryback being short and to the point on the mic. as long as fans are into him.

Here we go with the stop-start pushes again. Cesaro losing clean isn't something I like to see. Though, he got a decent amount of offense in and Ryback beats just about everyone.

I'm always down for an AJ and Kaitlyn segment. I hope they feud for the Divas Title some day.

Eve vs. Kaitlyn went a little long for my tastes. Not a bad match, though.

Good segment to tease tension between Show and Ziggler.

Fine promo from Maddox. Could have been better, though.

So-so match between Maddox and Clay.

I'm guessing these Shield attacks are preludes to the Rumble.

I liked everything about the main event except for Cena kicking out of the Zig Zag. The only way I'd be ok with that if he's getting a new finisher (maybe the Superkick?). I hope Ziggler doesn't look like a fluke from here.

Good ending to the show. Hopefully they keep building the heels.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment