Total Pageviews

Friday, December 14, 2012

Impact Wrestling Reax - 12/13/12

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
Fine opening segment to move the angle along.

So-so Velvet promo.

Velvet vs. Madison was better than I expected. I wouldn't mind them feuding a while longer while we get more Tara vs. Mickie.

Good segment with Angle, Brisco, and Garett. I look forward to seeing the young guns compete.

Another average promo from Kazarian and Daniels.

Good video package on the 8-man tag.

Not a bad match for the rookies.

Good post-match for Aces. Maybe Wes or Garett will get the title shot?

Kind of a goofy segment with Park.

Good segment from King. I hope he gets used well in 2013.

Cool moment with Storm and Hardy winning.

I liked Styles' promo, and I usually don't like his promos. It sounded like there was some truth mixed into it.

I'm impressed with the Styles angle. I think they have a long-term plan that will position Styles strong when he returns.

King vs. RVD was nice. The ending was a little clunky, but them's the breaks. If it means a push for King, I'm good with it.

I never got the "have them refer to each other by their actual names" thing. It's really stupid and it kills believability in a segment. As such, Hogan/Bully wasn't my favorite.

Bully vs. Jesse was fine for what it was. Probably could have been shorter and gotten the same things accomplished.

Not a bad ending. I'm always down for another round of Hardy vs. Aries.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment