Total Pageviews

Friday, December 7, 2012

Impact Wrestling Reax - 12/6/12

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact.

So-so opening segment. I'm pretty tired of Styles vs. Daniels.

Joe vs. Devon was good until the ending. I don't see the need for the female interference.

Kind of a weird segment with D'Lo and Al. I got some WWF flashbacks seeing them together.

Not a very good Knockouts segment. I think they might have jumped the gun putting Velvet back in the mix. Why couldn't they wait until the PPV or next week? Tara vs. Mickie was already set!

Silly segment with the Robbies.

Interesting teaser for 1/3/13. No idea what it's about yet.

Ok tag match with the champs. I want a title change on Sunday.

Fine post-match to set up Sunday's tag match.

I'm warming up to the motorcycle gang thing with Aces and Eights.

So-so segment with Angle, Garett, and Wes.

And another so-so segment with Chavo and SuperMex.

Angle vs. DOC was ok. Not amazing, but ok.

I'd like to see a big 8-man tag at Final Resolution.

Meh, Hogan. I don't know how much they can get out of Joseph Park in OVW but I'm willing to give it a chance. Bully Ray vs. Aries should be good.

I really don't like Jeff's inner dialogue. The format is out of place.

Pretty good X-Division match when it wasn't mainly about the spots. Good win for King.

I really liked the Bully Ray/Aries/Hogans segment except for using Bully Ray's shoot name. That completely takes me out of the moment and reminds me it's all a show. Never what you want to do.

Pretty good main event for the most part. I think they might have worked on Hardy a little long.

Nice cliffhanger for the PPV! Final Resolution could be good.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment