Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Update on Flair, Interviews with Bully Ray/Sheamus, new WWE recruit profiled, more live event notes, and Questions on Dr. Andrews and Punk vs. Taker

Ric Flair "can't wait" to do more with WWE. I can't wait to see him again as I enjoyed his last appearance. I just really hope we don't end up with another scary situation like we got with Lawler.

Bully Ray talked before a TNA live event. It was definitely time for 3D to do something new. I've enjoyed both as singles competitors. They seem to have new life in their careers.

Recently signed developmental talent Alex "Zander" Jones was profiled. He sounds like a blue chipper.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

Sheamus talked ahead of a WWE live event. HHH, Regal, and Anderson are doing a good job teaching him. Ryback has also mentioned looking to them for advice. Other superstars, take note!

DDP's help of Jake "The Snake" Roberts was profiled.

Mick Foley made a special appearance at a recent WWE live event. Jack Swagger also worked there. I hope Swagger gets his career back on-track in 2013.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1.

2. That's a pretty good idea! Maybe they should make it a regular thing to induct some unsung heroes like him.

Nothing to add to 3 or 4.

5. I don't see Punk vs. Taker as a step-down. I think it would continue to legitimize him as a top guy if he has a strong showing (and I think he would have one).

Nothing to add to 6.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment