Total Pageviews

Friday, December 28, 2012

Impact Wrestling Reax - 12/27/12

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
I didn't like the opening segment. It involved Hogans and that generally doesn't mean quality angles.

I liked Aries' promo. He's pretty believable as a main eventer in TNA.

Fine match for Joe. I hope he's a main eventer in 2013. His opponent wasn't bad either.

Pretty stupid segment with the Robbies and Jesse. It was humorous in a dumb way I guess.

Good segment with King and York. Hopefully two guys with bright futures.

Is that the best use that could have been made of that time? The bro-off was ok in a silly way but I think something better could have been booked there.

RVD's not exactly a killer promo. It made sense to advance the storyline, though.

Good X-Division match. I'm a little surprised that there wasn't a King run-in.

Interesting Aces and Eights segment.

I'm liking Joseph Park's training.

I don't like Daniels, Kazarian, or the roving cameraman so you can probably guess how I felt about all three being together.

I liked Roode's promo.

I think I get less excited and mystified every time Sting comes back. All the parlor tricks in the world can't make him interesting in a gimmick taken from a movie from 1994.

Other than mocking AJ's mic skills, there wasn't much I liked about that segment.

Fine tag match with the current and former champs.

Very thankful that we didn't get Hardy's inner monologue in that segment.

I'm no Anderson fan. I'd rather see Aces and Eights take him out than join up with him.

Fine Gail promo. She's not an amazing talker but she got her point across.

I liked Gail vs. Tessmacher and wouldn't mind another round. I think I might have gone with Velvet vs. Mickie leading to a triple threat with Tara, but I'm willing to see what they have in mind as far as that goes.

Angle's back in the ring already? Dude's a machine.

Oh no. Hardy's inner monologue is back. It's like they're going out of their way to show that it's only a TV show.

Roode vs. Aries was pretty entertaining, especially them trying to "out-heel" each other. Nice ending to keep both strong and heelish.

I was fine with the post-match as long as Aries and Roode continue to look like legitimate title contenders.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment