Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Raw Reax - 12/10/12

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
Ziggler was the best promo of the opening segment, bar none. I damn sure don't want to see Cena vs. Sheamus or Cena vs. Show in the title picture. The stars are aligned for Ziggler to steal a win and get his momentum back. WWE should move forward instead of sticking with the same old in Cena.

I'm not crazy about Vince/Vickie.

Barrett vs. Truth was kind of chaotic with the announcing and the segment leading to it. I'd generally want to see Barrett get the win going into this title match to help his credibility, but maybe we're building to both heels winning title matches on Sunday.

The AJ backstage segment was ok. I don't like that she's paired with Cena. Every successful act seems to end up with him eventually.

Glad to see Rhodes back and in the tag title picture. Good match overall.

Eve vs. Alicia was ok. I wouldn't have minded it going longer. I'd guess we're heading for Eve vs. AJ.

I liked the Divas post-match.

Of course the dirtsheets said Punk would be in a wheelchair. Be careful which sites you read.

Good stuff as always from Punk and Heyman. Can't wait for them to start trading shots with The Rock.

Sheamus vs. Ziggler was good while it lasted. Ziggler showed what he's made of.

I mostly liked the post-match. I just hope Ziggler gets a serious moment on Sunday because he's been kind of lacking momentum since the loss to Cena.

At least maybe Vince enjoyed that segment with Vickie, Khali, and Hornswoggle. I certainly didn't.

Del Rio vs. Ryder was fine for keeping Del Rio strong. Can't protect everyone I guess.

I loved the ending to AJ vs. Vickie. Maddox is getting some pretty good heat.

I'm down with psycho AJ. She's shown great range as a character.

Fine enough Cesaro promo. If he didn't have the accent, he'd be even better.

I liked Cesaro vs. Kingston. Two guys who I think mainly just need experience and an eventual push.

Miz TV was ok. Got kind of sophomoric, though.

Cena vs. Show was Cena vs. Show. They can tell a story, but it's a story we've seen a number of times before.

Good ending to set up for Sunday.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment