Total Pageviews

Friday, March 29, 2013

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/28/13

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

Impact Wrestling:
Very nice opening segment. TNA has improved dramatically from some of it earlier days.

Nice segment with Chavo and Hernandez to set up their match. I wish WWE did more of this when tossing to commercials.

Good promo to get the crowd into the show.

Impressive tag match. They all worked together well. Bad Influence is growing on me. I'm not a "fan" yet, but I'm warming up to them.

A good promo by Taryn. Again, props for setting up the next segment.

Nice Knockouts segment. It made sense to save Gail vs. Taryn for later. Hopefully Tara and Gail can cover up for Taryn's lack of experience.

Holy shit! That's an impressive line-up for Gut Check. Props to TNA. They've had some good pick-ups. I complain about part-timers a lot, but both major companies have some great up-and-comers.

I'm not even going to crack on Sting and Hogan after they got two solid names for Gut Check.

That was actually a good segment between Hogan and Sting. Since they do have history, them feuding is intriguing. It's one of those matches that I think is always going to have some interest in it, like Austin vs. Rock, Taker vs. Kane, Taker vs. HHH, etc.. But yes, it's two guys in their 50s fighting it out.

Intriguing stuff between Sting and Morgan. Hopefully the use of the older stars elevates Morgan.

Another pretty good segment. It just dawned on me that Storm went through the same thing last year that AJ's going through this year. Very smart.

I liked the 6-man tag, booking wise. It sets up Angle to finally beat those "young punks" Brisco and Bischoff. WWE could learn from this booking.

A little weird backstage with 3D and Anderson, but I was ok with it.

I like that they set up the X-Division match instead of it just being thrown out there with no build-up.

Funny ending to Hardy vs. Anderson. I wish it would have gone a little longer, though. If I was a little Jimmy, I would have been PISSED that Hardy got DQd for using the hammer that Aces and Eights brought in. That's the goal!

Nice ending. I'm liking the build to Bully vs. Hardy.

More wrestling coming up, plus a Blue Echo podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment