Total Pageviews

Monday, March 4, 2013

More NXT stars on live events, Interview with Ryder, another Legend for Raw, and Questions on "great minds", Lilian Gracia, Angle, appearing on other companies' TV, and the Spanish announce table

Top NXT Diva prospect Paige won against AJ on this weekend's Smackdown live events. I bet those two could put together a pretty good match. Both could be assets to the division as it is now.

Bo Dallas and Big E Langston also competed. Both are officially a part of the main roster now. I hope they're ready to contribute when they become more regular parts of the in-ring action on TV.

Zack Ryder talked, primarily about Saturday Morning Slam. Nothing too monumental. I like that he's motivated to succeed.

The "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase has been confirmed for tonight's Raw. Yes, his son is still employed. Yes, as a wrestler. They just don't use him. Honestly I can't think of a big role for him at any rate. Maybe teaming with another hungry up-and-comer like A-Ry or McGillicutty? Perfectly Priceless would be an interesting duo. Just throwing it out there.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. That's pretty much it. They get the "business" aspect of the business and how to get it performing optimally. If someone can take a lackluster wrestler, story, or character and make it great, I'd say they have a great mind for the business.

2. You're definitely not the only one who dislikes her. I grew up listening to her ring announce, so I'm biased in her favor. I've definitely heard worse ring announcers (Christy Hemme). She's fine by me when she doesn't botch.

3. Ha. Yeah, something like that. When it's a big match, he puts on a better story. Honestly that's probably true for a lot of wrestlers.

Nothing to add to 4, though it's an interesting scenario. It's similar to the Monday Night Wars where a talent would be on a taped Raw and a live Nitro on the same night!

5. I do think it's become something of a tradition. I wonder how the announcers feel?

More wrestling tomorrow, and a Blue Echo podcast coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment