Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Mae Young Classic Episode Three Reax

Read on for my thoughts on the third episode of the Mae Young Classic.
- T. Storm video:
Oh, I like her already.

Now, THAT'S how you do a memorable promo.

- Ayesha video:
She established herself well, too. I love the contrast here.

- T. Storm vs. Ayesha:
Good start.

Toni's got fire. I like her a lot.

I'm pretty much always down for a strong wrestler imposing their will on someone.

This is fun! Toni's definitely ready for NXT.

Focus, Ayesha!!

That was good!! Both ladies showed potential.

- Amato/Charlotte in the crowd:
Amato has been a key figure in the transformation of women in WWE.

- Devi video:
Yeah, I got bad news for you. You've got a long way to go in this tournament.

Decent work.

- Kai video:
I'm interested in her already.

Not bad. There's potential here.

- Devi vs. Kai:
Nice basic start.

Wow. I underestimated Devi.

Not bad, Kavita!

Wow. Devi might pull off the upset here. She was an unknown coming in.

Devi's got it going on.

Wow. Dakota really pulled that one out of nowhere. I hope we see more of what she can do in Round Two.

- Nia et al. in the crowd:
How many years before there's a Samoan Championship or Samoan invitational? There are a lot of them in wrestling.

- Belair video:
I like her attitude.

- Beckett video:
Well, she's something different!

No idea what that will mean in the ring, but let's see how it goes.

- Beckett vs. Belair:
Nice start.

There's a nice back-and-forth here.

I like Belair's confidence in the ring.

I'm impressed by Bianca.

Beckett is pretty solid, too.

Pretty solid work here!

The ending was a little flat, but both ladies did a good job.

- Garrett video:
I'm disappointed Santana hasn't already been picked up for NXT. She's good.

So-so promo. A little squeaky clean and safe for me.

- Niven video: 
I'm curious how she'll do. She stands out.

- Garrett vs. Niven:
Good start. Niven's clearly got experience.

Good wrestling from both women early.

They've GOT to pick Santana up. What are they waiting on?

I'm liking the size difference story.

WOW. Both ladies are killing it.

I'm impressed!

Santana is putting a lot of work in.

Pretty good showcase. Both ladies are worth considering for signing.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment