Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Mae Young Classic Episode Two Reax

Read on for my thoughts on the second episode of the Mae Young Classic.
- Li video:
Oh she's so going to get destroyed. It will be a big moment for WWE history, though.

- Mercedes video:
Another lady you don't want to mess with. 

That was cool. I hope she can back it up.

- Mercedes vs. Li:
I think Martinez is insulted she even has to be part of the first round.

Yep, Li's in trouble.

Hey, Xia's at least putting up a fight. Mercedes might have taken her lightly!

A Chinese uppercut??

Wow, Xia's not fodder after all!

Lots of Kung Fu here. That's cool.

Not bad to establish Mercedes. I think Princesa's got her beat in the next round, though.

- Evers promo:
Paul Ellering is even a heel to his own daughter!! That's awesome.

I hope she can do well enough for herself. There's an obvious role for her with the Authors. 

- Belle promo:
That was pretty cool. I'm curious to see how the former Dollhouse member will do. It'd be funny if she ends up facing Mia Yim at some point.

- Belle vs. Evers:
Haha. I admire the taunting.

Good mind games.

Belle's solid early.

Evers is trying hard, which I can appreciate.

Ouch. Evers already showing a feisty side.

Solid work early.

I'm feeling this. Nothing revolutionary, but it's good enough.

Evers has some real fire.

Not bad. Laith is my pick in round two, though.

- Salinas video:
Another confident competitor. 

That was cool.

- Ripley video:
I like her. She stands out.

- Ripley vs. Salinas:
Nice feeling out process.



This isn't bad early.

Both of them are performing about equally so far.

This is physical! I like it.

Glad we're seeing some kicks here after that soccer promo.

Pretty fun.

Not a bad showcase for either wrestler.

- Yim video:
I'm VERY ready to see how Mia does in WWE. She's done good work in GFW.


I'm excited.

- Logan video:
I like this promo.

This one should be interesting.

- Beth/Natalya in the crowd:
Nice to see Phoenix again. This is a big deal for women's wrestling.

- Mia vs. Logan:
Good feeling out to start.


There's a nice contrast between these two.

I'm liking the physicality.

This is going well!

LOTS of kicks.

And Logan wants even more of them!

Ahhhh I've missed the Tarantula.

Oh yeah, Mia's a keeper.

NICE guillotine spot.

I'm LOVING the physicality. They're having a war.

It's going to be a matter of which woman survives this one.

I wasn't crazy about the cartwheel. It took away from the serious fighting earlier.

Mia is REALLY good. She's a no-brainer to sign.

I'm loving this! Both ladies are solid!

Pretty good work here.

The ending was a LITTLE flat, but both women really brought it. Mia vs. Baszler should really be one to watch.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment