Total Pageviews

Friday, August 18, 2017

Takeover:Brooklyn III preview

Read on for my ideas on booking tonight's NXT-brand WWE Network special event.

- Adam Cole debuts:
Cole should at least be in the crowd. I'm interested in the idea of a faction with Cole, O'Reilly, and Fish (and potentially others), but Cole has feuded with reDRagon so much it would be odd to team them. That saibstable name is probably not the right move. 

- Gargano vs. Almas: 
Gargano needs the momentum boost more, and Vega can continue to berate Andrade for losing. So, Johnny wins.
 
- Moon vs. Asuka:
This one is TOUGH. I say Asuka wins so the MYC winner can end her streak. The countdown begins for Asuka head to the main roster. I think I'd move Bayley to Smackdown and put Asuka on Raw when it's time to promote Asuka.

- Black vs. Itami: 
I'm going with Hideo trying to use a chair or something only for it to backfire. I don't want to hurt Hideo's momentum, but Aleister's the one to focus on here.

- Authors vs. SAnitY: 
Authors win a war to set up Authors vs. reDRagon next. That should be amazing.

- Roode vs. McIntyre:
Roode wins in dirty fashion. Regal informs the champion that Roderick Strong is getting his title match immediately. Strong wins, and ends up in the crosshairs of Cole's group.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment