Total Pageviews

Friday, July 13, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 7/12/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- OGz squash:
I've really missed Homicide in particular.

Good times.

- King promo:
This has been built quite well.

I'm all for this.

- Shotzi interview:
Well she's interesting!

- oVe promo:
I like the look of these. Impact does a pretty good job with their visuals standing out.

- Allie vs. Shotzi:I like the contrast here.

Fine work from both ladies.

Pretty solid!

- Post-match:
I like Tessa. Natural heel.

- Grado/Leigh/Hendry/Drake:
Was it worth bringing Hendry over from the UK just to do this silliness?

- Tessa interview:
She's grabbing the brass ring in her screen time.

- Aries promo:
This has been built pretty well.

- DeAngelo/Aries:
I hope Moose has been preparing to be Impact's premier name. It's worth a shot, since who knows when Austin will get bored and leave.

Austin goes hard on everyone. I love it.

DAMN. Aries just gets to roast everyone here.

NICE. Aries delivered here.

- KM/Bahh/Gama:
We'll see what they get out of this. It could either be more fun or a total mess.

- Eli vs. Grado:
Basically this was a way of keeping Eli cool in case he didn't re-sign.

Phew. Not great.

- Post-match:Katarina on a pole match? 

- Kross promo:
Petey gon die.

- Sydal promo:
Sydal's pretty good in this role.

I'm excited for Sydal vs. Cage.

- Moose responds:
Yeah maybe it wasn't the best move not to accompany DeAngelo.

- Rayne/Su:
YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR SU YUNG!!!!!!! Alicia just got here!!

- oVe vs. Lucha Bros/Swann:
A Fenix and a Swann in the same match?

And here's a big crowd-pleasing stuntfest.

I'm very impressed by the Lucha Bros, and I'm glad to see them here.

This is just spot after spot.

Oh God another Tower of Doom spot.

They're definitely going all out. Less can be more, though, as we saw with NXT's main event.

I like the work between Sami and Penta.

Cutters for everyone!!

This is just silly at this point.

This is absolutely wild. 

Very big spectacle.

- More Rayne/Su:
Su really has a big entourage.

Impact is all over the place, from comedy to spotfests to gang warfare to horror and everything in between. I'm not really complaining, though. It's more variety than we see on Raw or SDL.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment