Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Raw Reax - 7/30/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Honoring Volkoff:
Classy and appreciated.

- Roman/Heyman:
It's Groundhog Day in WWE.

I certainly don't think UFC would give Roman this many shots against Brock.

I really hope this is the last Roman/Brock match, win, lose, or draw.

- Brock/Heyman:
HAHAHAAHAHA I love Brock not giving a shit. Again, after that many times surviving Roman, why should he? And, as always, WWE's going to pay him an obscene amount to sit on a couch reading a magazine. Based Brock.

- Finn vs. Corbin:Phew. They're still trying with Baron.

Finn's carrying this one.

Not bad.

Finn's working with him well.

Actually pretty solid.

- Post-match:
I hope they're not going to waste The Demon on Baron Corbin...

- Angle/Heyman:
Ha! Heyman's probably leaving after Summerslam, too, so what does he care?

- Alicia/Alexa:
I love Bliss the mastermind.

- Natalya vs. Alicia:
This isn't great.

At least Alexa's fun.

Alicia Fox won a singles match on Raw. Wow.

- Post-match:
Alexa's friends always end up taking the bullet for her...

Hard for me to buy Alicia womanhandling Rousey...

- Brock/Heyman:
Baaaaaaased. Brock is the rare heel who actually hates the crowd.

- Angle/Ronda/Natalya:
I'm curious what Ronda in the ring will mean for ratings.

- Elias/Lashley:
This has kind of started getting stale.

I do like Elias' heel antics.

Not bad. This does feel like a step down for Lashley, though.

- Owens promo:
I don't know if that was a shot at Baron's wardrobe or what, but I laughed.

Hmmm... can Braun cash in with Brock backstage to get him back in the ring?

- Braun vs. Jinder:
Ehhhhhhhhhh.

- Corbin/Angle/Stephanie:
I mean, really, who's going to MAKE Brock go to the ring? Does anyone really want to try to force that?

- Mojo/Roode:
Again, I feel like I can't complain that WWE doesn't build new heels and then also fault them for pushing Mojo.

Not bad to keep things moving. It's crazy they're suddenly behind Mojo to such a degree.

- Akam vs. Apollo:
You'd think the Authors would be pretty hard to screw up, but WWE is quickly turning them into just another team.

- Rollins vs. Drew:
I definitely prefer these two fighting to Seth vs. Dolph.

OH MY GOD that catapult.

This is really solid.

Nice while it lasted.

- Post-match:
So are they going to put Drew in a shark cage?

- Roman/Angle/Corbin:
Holy shit, really? Roman should file a grievance!

At least Roman can beat Baron.

- B-team/Deleters/Revival:
I hope they run with these two as champions.

Whoa. Ask and you shall receive.

I'm more than OK with moving Matt and Bray aside.

Pretty fun overall.

- Deleters vs. Revival:
Matt and Bray are a fun team in the ring. I've just seen far too much of them.

OH MY GOD YES!!!!!

- Rollins/Ziggler/McIntyre:
I'm all for the new Drew and Dolph.

- Bayley/Sasha vs. Liv/Logan:
Fun work from the faces.

Wow. This is all Bayley and Sasha.

There's a definite skill gap here.

OK that was fun.

- Heyman/Brock:
Hmmm... interesting.

- Angle/Corbin/Heyman/Brock:
Based Brock getting paid to hang out backstage.

Really? Brock's beaten everyone they've put in front of him for more than 400 days. He's the best champion.

I'd love to see Brock vs. Angle again.

OH MY GOD can he destroy Corbin?

That was cool.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment