Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 12, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 7/11/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Cole vs. Burch:
I like Danny having a shot here.

I love Cole's arrogance.

This is solid.

Burch is pretty smooth!

Hahahahaha Danny just straight up stealing Nigel's finisher right in front of him.

Fun work!

- Candice/Shayna:
Baszler roasting people left and right is great.

Shayna always itching for a fight.

- Dakota/Lacey:
Wow. Kai just can't catch a break backstage!

- Kairi vs. Borne:
Fine start.

I'm liking Vanessa here.

Sane's starting to get into the groove in NXT. It's good to see.

Cool finisher!!

- Post-match:
Hmmm. I'm kind of split on her getting a title shot. Hopefully Shayna prevails.

- Black/Gargano/Ciampa:
I'm REALLY liking obsessed Johnny.

I still want to see Candice split from Gargano due to the person he's become.

I think Johnny's going to cost

- Mountain vs. Strong/KOR:
Oh this is already badass.

I love the teamwork from both sides.

UE has been a blessing to NXT.

Seven might lose his title and his leg if this keeps up!

I'm liking the work here.

I love the energy here.

Both sides work together really well.

I'm loving the killer instinct here.

Bate is fighting for his life!!

This is a BATTLE.

This is really, really good.

UE is like two vicious dogs here.

HAHAHAHA UE is keeping Bate waiting.

That was AMAZING. Great TV.

-- ROH:
- Sumie/Grey vs. Shepard/Ortiz:
Fine start.

Riley's impressing me.

Not bad!

- Bully vs. Burger:
Wow this is just legalized assault, huh?

Bully's figured out how to keep getting booked while doing as little physical work as possible. Living the dream!

Dear God finally Cheese gets something going.

At least Bully's not giving them the tables they want.

This is slow motion compared to the usual ROH stuff.

God finally thank you Colt!

Talk about sleepwalking through a match. I'm ready for this run to end.

- Coleman/Kingdom:
I haven't missed this segment.

I don't see how this helped much of anything.

- SoCal:
So we could see them challenge for both sets of tag titles?

- Dawgs/Nova:
OK that was actually funny.

- Cody vs. Titan:
Jesus this whole show is like Bizarro World ROH compared to their usual product.

Glad this is finally going somewhere.

This one's also fairly pedestrian.

Cody matches can feel really long sometimes.

Ehhhhhhhh.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment