Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 7/24/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's SD Live and 205 Live.
-- SD Live:
- Miz/Maryse arrive:
Smackdown Live starting the show with TV stars is a good move.

- Orton promo:I'm glad they're burying the stupid Smackdown 10 thing.

I like Orton as a franchise player. If anything, SDL is the home he built!

NICE shots at other stars.

This is badass!

Ooh. Interesting that they're teasing Jeff's career ending given all he's working through.

- Rusev vs. Almas:
Interesting combination.

I like the game of one upping each other.

Almas is definitely solid.

Rusev's pretty polished as well.

Both men delivering here!

Oooohhhh.... Aiden's going to get matchka'd after that.

Pretty good!

- Rusev/Lana/Aiden:

I'm very curious what the future holds for Rusev. ARE Lana and Aiden holding him back?

- Joe vs. Truth:
DAMN. Joe showing no love for his fellow Impact alum. Truth might should have stayed on the injured list!

- Asuka promo:
I have a feeling we're in for three months of "I'm so excited about Evolution" promos. I hope the show goes well, but that might be overkill.

- Asuka vs. Billie:
Can Billie outlast Truth?

DAMN. More destruction.

- Shinsuke promo:
It looks like he's FINALLY finding his footing post-NXT. Maybe they should have started him here instead of rocketing him into the WWE Title picture four months after debuting?

- Paige/AJ/Ellsworth/Joe:
Oh God now everyone is going to have to put Evolution over. I completely agree it's a big deal, but there's a limit to acceptable scripted back-patting.

Wow. AJ's pretty confident.

OH MY GOD YES. GRAB THE BRASS RING, JAMES!!!!!!

Oh come on! I thought AJ was a fighting champion???

WWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAATTTTTTTT he better be going to 205 Live next.

Well that was a shame. He just came back!!

Joe vs. AJ should be great.

- Joe/Paige/Carmella:
So, wait, who was Paige expecting to sign the deal?

Paige is an unfair boss!

- Carmella vs. Becky:
Are they already abandoning Carmella as champion?

Becky is definitely the unsung hero of the division.

Not a good night for Money Mella.

- B. Bros promo:
After what they did to Kane, I'd be worried about facing these guys.

- Big E/Woods vs. Wolfe/Dain:
Killian is so much fun.

Pretty fun so far.

Good for the time it had. I hope we see more from them.

- Post-match:
Bar vs. Bludgeon Brothers should be a heck of a battle.

- Paige/Miz/Maryse:
Paige should have hired Tye or someone else not getting TV time.

- Miz/Maryse/Bryan:
Hahahaha Maryse starting the evolution.

This is great.

I love how Miz and Bryan work together.

Miz is a genius.

Really fun.

-- 205 Live:
- Akira vs. Gallagher:
Nice start.

There's a very obvious difference between these two men's strategies. I like it.

I like Gallagher wearing him down.

Now Tozawa's got momentum going.

I'm impressed with this.

Nice match.

- Post-match:
I like Akira wanting to make up for last week.

- TJP promo:
Ten bucks says TJP is seething that there's an all-women PPV when he can't get on any PPV period.

- Hideo promo:
Ahhhh I like douchebag Itami.

- Lince/Kalisto squash:
Interesting about Nese.

Just a way to showcase Good Lucha Things. Fine job.

- Gulak promo:
I've enjoyed the rehabilitation of Gulak. Should be good.

- Ali promo:
I like how motivated everyone is.

- Lio promo:BASED LIO. I already love him. 

- Gulak vs. TJP vs. Hideo vs. Ali:
I love smug douche TJP.

I like everyone grasping at opportunities.

It's good to see everyone bring a unique style here.

Ali really has to overcome the odds in this one.

Tough to win a four-way with submissions.

I liked the stretch between TJP and Gulak.

Man, everyone here hates Mustafa, huh?

Mustafa firing up!

Hahahaha I liked Gulak/Itami.

Gulak vs. Itami is special.

This is a lot of fun.

Everyone's fighting for that title shot. This is good.

Awesome! 

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment