Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 7/26/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Aries/Edwards:
Slammiversary was definitely very well received.

Austin is really the defining member of the roster right now.

Interesting tease for a non-Impact worker to challenge Aries.

Austin vs. Edwards headlining BFG could be big. I like this new side of Eddie.

- Taiji vs. Petey:
Nice start.

I'm very glad Taiji can still work here.

Petey's game here.

Taiji's always impressive.

Pretty fun!

- Post-match:
Wait... what? Now we're supposed to take the Hit Squad seriously... and as heels no less? I was hoping Impact was moving on from this kind of issue.

- Carelli/Cameron/Aries:
I hope we're not in for the idea of Aries being in so many segments.

Yeah, Anthony's legitimately retired.

Wow. Carelli's putting his student to trial by fire, huh?

- Tessa vs. Rebel:
Rebel winning would be a travesty.

I like Tessa's aggression.

Not bad!

- Scarlett interview:
Well this will be interesting...

Hmmmm… well, the character's well developed.

- Sydal promo:
I'm enjoying him so much more as a heel.

- Penta promo:They had a crazy battle.

- Impact vs. Trevor:
I've missed Johnny.

Hopefully Impact can beat two guys.

Trevor's really solid, but I think this is to remind people of Impact's importance.

Pretty good showcase for Johnny.

- Post-match:
I like Johnny not forgetting what he was doing last time he was here.

- Allie/Kiera:Poor Allie's had it rough!

Well at least she has another friend. I hope Kiera doesn't end up like everyone else who befriends Allie!

- Hendry/Grado/Katarina/Eli:
Joe's been entertaining so far.

Interesting...

- KM/Bahh:
This has generally been pretty entertaining.

At least they're not back to feuding.

- King/OGz:
I'm fine with this continuing.

Good work.

- oVe:
This has been pretty silly.

Not bad, I guess.

- Cage vs. Sydal:
These two work together pretty well.

NICE meteora counter.

I like Sydal trying to counteract Cage's power.

This is nice!

OH MY GOD CAGE HIT A 619!!!!!

This is really solid.

That was all good.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment