Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 7/10/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's SDL and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- MizTV:
Oh how I love Miz.

I like this role for Kane in 2018.

YESSSSS I love Miz driving wedges.

The Miz/Bryan jousting is always a blast.

Miz is SO BASED here.

Miz has backup. I like it.

Now this is a battle.

Fun stuff.

- AJ vs. Shinsuke:I'm glad Rusev is here to shake this up.

Either Shinsuke's not 100% or they're really committed to him being beneath the WWE Title ceiling.

I'd pop for Shinsuke having a Police Dog on a Pole match or something.

Pretty fun now that it's heating up.

This is coming together pretty well.

HAHAHHAHA SHINSUKE CAN'T EVEN WIN WITH RUSEV DAY AT RINGSIDE.

- Post-match:
Another case where I wonder what was scheduled next before Paige decided to do a tag match.

- Shinsuke/Rusev vs. Jeff/AJ:
I'd pop for someone winning with a Bear Hug someday.

Eh. Fine to build for Sunday.

- Asuka vs. Ellsworth:
James is fun.

Ellsworth is a fresh part of the division.

Good for what it was.

- Post-match:
I'm still shocked Carmella has outlasted Enzo and Cass, and is champion to boot.

- Hell No/New Day:
This is amazing.

Why can't WWE be genuinely funny more often?

- Paige/Carmellsworth:
Someone needs to make an actual cage match with sharks involved.

- Almas vs. Cara:
Remember this guy????

This is solid.

Cara's underrated.

Wow. Almas had problems putting away SC? That's not a good sign.

- SAnitY/B. Bros:
I can't wait to see these two squads against each other.

- Hell No Day vs. SAnitY/B. Bros:
I already like this chaos.

Good to see everyone shine here.

Glad we're FINALLY seeing SAnitY show what they can do on SDL.

I'm loving this.

Pretty cool!


-- 205 Live:
- Nese vs. Kalisto:
Fine start.

Kalisto's rolling here.

Good GOD what a buckle bomb.

Fun to set up another match.

- Post-match:
Good times. This show's been pretty good lately.

- Drake/Noam/TJP:TJP is itching to get fired by Drake. I'm curious how well he would do in NXT. I think we know how he'd do on Raw or SDL.

- Lio vs. Delaney:
Haha I love Cocky Lio.

Fun stuff.

Solid work overall. Nice to see Colin again.

- Post-match:
Haha nice change of pace from Akira.

Another solid match for next week!

- Gulak promo:
I look forward to seeing these guys in the title picture. The revamp has been good for everyone.

- Cedric vs. Itami:
It's good to see Itami motivated and healthy.

I like Hideo's fury here.

This has good fire.

I'm impressed here.

Good work fighting off moves.

Hideo's just cruel. I like it.

Nice.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment