Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 5, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 7/4/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Kai vs. Santana:
I've missed Santana!!!

Good start.

Solid for the time it had/to showcase Dakota.

- Otis/Tucker:
I love this duo.

Wow. Can't even enjoy some steak in NXT without someone attacking you.

- Shayna promo:
I love Baszler. Just an unapologetic, asskicking heel.

Oooh. Interesting. I wonder when we'll see Shayna face the MYC winner.

- Burch/UE:
Man. I hope Oney can get something going for him when he returns.

Ooh. Two title matches on one episode! I'm down.

- Black/Ciampa announced:
I'm curious if Gargano will get involved to set up a triple threat in Brooklyn. That could be solid.

- Mighty vs. Otis:
Holy shit Otis is beating two dudes!

Glad they finally got the advantage.

Funny work.

I really wonder what The Mighty's ceiling is, as it doesn't look like they're going to be tag title ready anytime soon.

- Belair video:
She's already becoming a star.

- Kairi promo:
Fine to set up another match next week.

- Dream vs. Dijak:
I like this already.

WHY IS DIJAK NOT ON TV MORE????

Pretty solid.

Good work!!

- Post-match:
Now this would be an interesting feud, which would probably let Velveteen turn face.

- Gargano vs. EC3:

Already badass.

This is already really cool.

I wish we got to see more from EC3, too.

Great back and forth.

NICE Gargano Escape spot.

I like seeing EC3's power here.

This is put together well.

HOLY SHIT. I like this version of Gargano.

-- ROH:
- King vs. Gresham:
Two of my favorite undercard guys in wrestling.

Very solid.

There's a nice story going on here.

I'm impressed with both men.

I loved all the pin attempts.

Wow. They're doing quite well.

Pretty great all around.

- Woods vs. Façade:
I've missed seeing Woods murder someone.

Impressive for the time it has.

Nice work.

- Post-match:
Good work to set up another match.

Taylor's really growing on me.

Wait, would they not get paid for an impromptu match?

- Dawgs/Taylor:
Hahaha.

- Taven vs. Ultimo:
Good work early.

Wow. Ultimo's trashing them both.

Pretty solid, although it's basically a handicap match now.

Damn. Ultimo is dominating.

That was a hell of a powerbomb.

Solid action. They definitely really protected Guerrero here.

- Post-match:
Not bad!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment