Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 19, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 7/18/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Dakota vs. Evans:
I'm liking Lacey's attitude.

These two are working together well so far.

I like the story of working on the leg.

I'm enjoying this.

Pretty solid!

- Ric promo:
That would be a heck of a match.

- Profits:
Nice to see them again. I just wonder how far they're going to get.

- EC3/Kona:
EC3 is pretty fun.

Mostly funny. EC3 needs to eat Kona alive, though. They're not even close to the same level.

- Ohno squash:
Wow. Good to see Kassius show some killer instinct.

- UE promo:
This is UE's yard.

- Raiders video:
NXT has done a good job building these guys.

Nice showcase of the hosses.

- Dream promo:
I'm curious where they go with him next.

- Candice vs. Sane vs. Cross:
I like everyone trying to get the win early.

Nikki's tough.

I'm really liking Cross. I hope she can be someone special on Raw or SDL.

I'm liking the dynamic here.

LeRae's impressing me.

This is pretty solid.

Candice is having a great showing.

Nikki pulling out Saito suplexes was a great unintentional nod to Masa. This was taped some time ago.

Candice is killing this.

Pretty impressive overall. We'll see how Sane does in Brooklyn, as I think Candice had a better showing here.

More wrestling coming up.

-- ROH:
- Kingdom promo:
They're really growing on me.

- Kelly vs. Rose:
Not bad in the early going.

Pretty basic so far.

Now it's heating up.

Pretty good ending sequence.

- Dawgs/Cody:
ROH having some levity is fine. They have often taken themselves too seriously.

Good segment.

-- Gauntlet match:
- Shelley/LSG/Gresham vs. Dawgs/Taylor:
Good opening stretch.

Everyone's using good teamwork here.

I'm liking Taylor vs. Shelley.

That was solid!

- Shelley/LSG/Gresham vs. Young/Bouncers:
I like the fresh heels having the advantage out of the gate.

This is going well.

I'm liking the teamwork from both sides.

Exciting stretch from the faces.

- Shelley/LSG/Gresham vs. SCU:
I really hope SoCal can beat a trio that just had to beat two other trios.

SoCal is an effective machine here.

That was pretty good.

- SCU vs. King/Chuckie/Isom:
Interesting final trio.

This is solid. 

I'm enjoying King and Chuckie here.

SCU are effective heels. I like it.

Hahahahaa nice ending sequence. I don't think SoCal's going to be happy with how that went, though.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment