Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bateman undergoes surgery, Phoenix update, Hall of Famer at Raw, Raw rating, and Questions on marking out, Punk vs. Ryback, NXT, and TNA vs. WWE

Derrick Bateman recently had a knee surgery. I hope he comes back strong.

Beth Phoenix is indeed officially gone from WWE. At least, Raw was her last scheduled appearance.

Edge was backstage at Raw.

Monday's Raw did a 2.95 rating, significantly up from recent weeks. They might be on to something with Punk vs. Ryback.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.
For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I play along, since I'm a fan first and foremost.

2. The only part I don't like is that Ryback would want revenge on Rock or Cena and I wouldn't turn him heel to face either of those guys. Punk doesn't have to look "weak" if they book outside interference right. If he's calling for help in 5 minutes, that's one thing, but if he's held his own or at least gotten in a lot of offense, he doesn't look weak to me.

3. I doubt that's what they were going for. They must just like the design.

4. Possibly, though I hope Punk's promo from the ramp will be seen as that moment. He can still come out from behind Cena's shadow if they book him right.

5. I'm not seeing it, especially post-BFG. I think WWE has a better ratio of good to bad.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment