Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Big Announcement - Extended Ramblings

Read on for a game-changing announcement about Ramblings About Wrestling!

No, I'm not taking another hiatus or anything like that. In fact, just the opposite. I'm expanding to include a (hopefully) daily podcast! The school I'm at now has its own radio station and tons of time spots available so I decided to jump on it. In those podcasts will be extended versions of each day's blog, with further clarifications, speculation, etc..

We're shooting for 11 a.m. to be the time to go on-air, beginning on Monday. Once each session is recorded, it will be posted at http://blueecho.unca.edu/?page_id=298 and on Twitter at @CLoyRamblings. Why CLoyRamblings, you ask? Well, that's actually my real name. Chuck Walker is just a pseudonym I came up with for the blog. It is wrestling, after all. Fake names are encouraged! But yeah, either is fine.

Any suggestions for what to do on the first shows would be appreciated. I'll be covering Survivor Series and everything else from Sunday's news, and possibly a few things that don't make the blog. Tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment