Total Pageviews

Monday, February 11, 2013

Punk hurt?, NXT stars working live events, and Questions on Jeff Hardy, TNA tapings, annoying people, being shot, and HHH in charge

C.M. Punk took a bad bump at a live event during a suplex spot with The Miz where he landed on his head. Hopefully he comes out of that ok.

NXT's Corey Graves lost to Zack Ryder on a recent Raw live event. He seems to really be on WWE's radar so maybe we see him on the main roster soon.

Also from NXT, Conor O'Brian lost to Brodus Clay on the Smackdown live events. I hope he and Graves are more impressive than Bo Dallas.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. That's actually kind of clever. It's still pretty weird to have the other company's champion on your website.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

2. They'll definitely do comps. As for going back to the Impact Zone, they're ending their lease with the place so they're not presently planning on going back there. They're pretty bold to go out on the road like this, and hopefully it pays off for them.

3. Hogan, if only because I have to see/hear what he's going through a lot more frequently than the other two.

4. Ha! I guess if I got shot in the nether regions? I don't know. It's definitely worse than anything that could happen in wrestling.

5. The only caveat I have here is that I don't know how much he's been prepared for taking over. I know the plan at this point is for him to do so and he's been learning behind-the-scenes stuff, but don't know if it'd be wise to change things just yet. That said, pretty much every thing he's done from a behind-the-scenes perspective has benefited the product. NXT is pretty well liked, so maybe he'd work his magic on the main shows, too. At any rate, I hope it's not too awful long before he takes the helm. He's shown that he has a great respect for and knowledge of this business.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment