Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Smackdown Reax - 2/8/13

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.

Pretty solid opening promo. Show really brought it.

Rhodes vs. Kofi was pretty good. It's a shame that both men are kind of treading water right now as they both have bright futures.

Good Bryan/Kane segment. I think that could be a good feud.

BOOOOOOOOO. Titus deserves better than losing to Khali in quick fashion. I get that they want Khali to look dominant, but I think that hurt Titus' credibility. There are other people they could have used there.

Mark Henry is just awesome. No comedy, just straight-up kicking ass. I'm glad he's back and being used as a top force.

Good Henry/Booker segment. I don't know why they don't treat more characters as seriously as they treat Henry.

Not a bad Big Show segment.

Show vs. Kane was better than I expected. Hats off to both men for not turning into a plodding slugfest.

The Del Rio/Show segment wasn't bad. I hope the end game is a big win for Del Rio.

I liked Swagger's promo. Maybe they're finally going to get back behind him.

Swagger looked like a machine there. Awesome work. He's raw talent. Gabriel continues to impress as well.  I think both guys will only get better as they get more experience.

The Tensai/McIntyre match was fine for what it was, as it was basically there to move the story along.

I continue to think that this is a total waste of Tensai. The Tensai who first came back could make mincemeat of all three members of 3MB single-handedly. Unless this is some way for Tensai to work with Brodus and make him more of a monster/improve his ring game, it's really a silly idea.

Cesaro vs. Sin Cara was pretty great. I'd love to see what they'd do with more time. Both guys should be seen as future prospects.

I liked Orton's promo.

Cool Miz/Cesaro segment. I'd like them to have a big match that elevates both guys and the title.

I like that Henry destroyed Orton. Normally I'd be against the 41-year-old beating the 32-year-old "star of today" but Henry very much still has "it" in all aspects and Orton has those two Wellness strikes.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment