Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 16, 2013

WM30 venue leaked?, Impact audience, and Questions on the Smackdown Championship, Mysterio, HBK vs. Lesnar, and the WWE Hall of Fame

New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees tweeted about the rumor that WrestleMania 30 will be there. It's not official yet, but with Elimination Chamber there I can see them announcing it soon.

The audience for the most recent Impact was 1.3 million. The shows haven't been bad lately, so that's kind of a shame.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I've never heard definitively but I don't see why they'd make a new belt and then not unveil/use it. I've never seen any pictures of the Smackdown Championship, so it may well not exist!

Nothing to add to 2.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

3. I'm not sure what's going on with Rey. It's possible that he just wanted to come back for the Rumble and a little while after before taking more time off. I hope things turn out well for him as he definitely has his fans and WWE could use him.

4. It's always a possibility that HBK will be a part of things, though I wouldn't expect him to be a regular part of the show (and as of now he isn't scheduled for any appearances). As for Lesnar turning babyface, I don't see it happening any time soon. I don't see why they would turn him!

5. I can't complain about any of those names. Also Randy Savage, Earl Hebner, Kevin Nash, the New Age Outlaws (or maybe DX as a whole?) and Jim Johnston. There are others on the current roster who should go in once their in-ring careers are over: HHH, Kane, Taker, Rock, Jericho, Big Show, Mysterio, Booker T. (his might be over already), John Cena, Randy Orton, and William Regal.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment