Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Jeff Hardy contract update, TNA leaving Orlando, part-timers on live events, Interviews with Hogan/Booker, Impact audience, and Questions on Taker at Mania, Jeff Hardy, Chyna, Generico, and Eve

Jeff Hardy's new TNA contract is a 2-year deal. Not as long-term as it sounded like initially. I think he'll continue to be a big player as he's got his fans. Of course with Hardy it's always a question of whether he'll stay on the straight and narrow. Regardless, I hope they don't put most of their eggs in that basket.

TNA will end their lease with the Impact Zone once they go on the road full-time, which makes sense. They're entering a new era. If this goes well, I think they'll become more of a force in the wrestling world and that's a plus for everyone.

Chris Jericho and the New Age Outlaws have been added to this weekend's Raw live events. It's great that both acts are working there. They're great at what they do. Hopefully the current roster takes notes.

Hulk Hogan talked about taking TNA to the next level. I wonder what the stars of today think about his line about bagging groceries.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

NXT's Kassius Ohno (ROH's Chris Hero) apparently lost some teeth recently. Ouch!

Booker T. talked to at-risk kids. Good read.

Here's another Booker story.

The audience for the most recent Impact was 1.41 million. Not bad, but there's still a ways to go to catch Raw or Smackdown.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. That's not a bad idea at all! Obviously it's not Plan A, but if they had to go that route, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

2. Ha. No. I don't see WWE and TNA working together like that. And I see why they put Hardy on the site, though it is weird since people could see him and wonder what he's up to these days, leading them to TNA.

3. I think they'll leave her out and I see why. I think she deserves to be a part of the DX induction, but it might be wise to distance themselves from her.

4. He just got signed! It's going to be a while before we see what they do with him. But it's almost a certainty that they'll change his character and name so they can copyright it. I think he'll still get to show off a lot of his skill, though, and I think that's what's important.

5. Yep. See yesterday's news. Some impressive names.

6. Interesting hypothesis! I haven't really heard what she'll be doing post-WWE. I'd like to see how she'd fare in the MMA world.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment