Total Pageviews

Friday, February 15, 2013

Generico appears at NXT, Interviews with Matt Hardy/Jericho/Cesaro, special guest at NXT, Bully Ray update, and Questions on social media, Main Event, and Brodus Clay

Indie sensation El Generico made an appearance at an NXT live event. His look was unchanged from the persona he's known as. Maybe he'll get to be similar to what make him famous?

Here's more from the recent Matt Hardy interview. I'm very pleased that Jeff is maturing. He deserved credit for that and I really hope he stays on the straight and narrow. He's a big part of TNA and they need him firing on all cylinders.

Chris Jericho talked about his comeback and more. As long as he keeps performing at the level he's performing at now, and is used to elevate guys like Punk and Bryan, I'm glad to have him back. He's earned TV time.

Actor/singer Kris Kristofferson was backstage at NXT, since his son is under contract there as Garrett Dylan. Dylan really hasn't been on the radar yet. I'm very interested to see how he'll do in the months and years to come.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.
Antonio Cesaro talked.

Bully Ray's injury is legitimate. That's a shame. He's really doing some pretty good work, though he can only do so much in a storyline with the Hogans. I know it's big for him to be working with an all-time legend, but Hogan's just a shell of himself at this point. I definitely think of "The Wrestler" when I think of him.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. Oh yeah, Sheik's up there for sure. I'd love to hear a promo-off between him and Scott Steiner.

2. Curiously, WWE Main Event starts with the featured match and generally ends with something less important.

Nothing to add to 3 or 4.

5. I was once bamboozled by that rumor, too. But no, there's no known relation between them.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment