Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Saturday Morning Slam Reax - 2/2/13, Interview with Bret Hart, another NXT star on live events, TNA star confirms departure, and Questions on sick bumps, Aces and Eights, and Eve

Saturday Morning Slam:
Ziggler vs. Ryder was pretty good. I think the World Title contender should have been able to make quicker work of someone who's not on TV much, though. I like Ryder a lot, but Ziggler should be pushed well if they want us to buy him as a champion down the line.

Barrett vs. Tatsu was also nice. Two talented guys.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

Bret Hart evaluated Triple H as a performer. I definitely think Triple H is an all-time great. Is he an innovator? Maybe not. I don't think he needs to be to be great, though. I do agree that the Hell in a Cell match with Taker was underwhelming. Taker's just not in the shape that he used to be in. As for great HHH matches, anything with Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, The Rock, and Mick Foley was always worth seeing.


Conor O'Brian, perhaps best known for being on Season 4 and 5 of NXT, worked with Zack Ryder on the most recent live events. O'Brian's got a solid amount of experience, so hopefully that comes into play. I wasn't really crazy about him on Season 4 or 5 but maybe things are working better for him now.

Kid Kash is now confirming that he's gone from TNA. I think he was doing good stuff there and elevating the X-Division as a whole. I would have liked to have seen more of him.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
Not really much to add to 1, other than I agree that such bumps should be limited and meaningful.

2. Now apparently there's some doubt that Jeff Jarrett is the leader. At any rate, I really hope it isn't Bully Ray.

3. That's a good question! But yeah, don't expect her to go to TNA or anything.

Nothing to add to 4 or 5.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment