Total Pageviews

Friday, February 8, 2013

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax - 2/7/13

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Superstars and Impact Wrestling.

Superstars:
Not a bad opening contest, but these guys probably aren't moving up the card anytime soon. We've pretty much seen them defined as unimportant to the grand scheme of things.

I liked Sandow's promo. He's very solid in that aspect.

Sandow vs. Gabriel was pretty good. I think both guys have futures if WWE will get behind them.

Impact Wrestling:
I liked the Aces and Eights promo. Hopefully Garett and Brisco make the most of this push to the top.

Not a bad Tara/Brooke segment. I'm getting a little tired of Tara and Jesse as a pairing. They're not exactly breaking any new ground.

RVD, King, and Ion really delivered. I don't think King and Ion really look weak there since they put up a good fight. I wonder who will end up taking the title from RVD.

Not a bad segment from Aries and Roode. Two of TNA's top acts for sure.

The D'Lo/Prichard segment was good other than the silly camera stuff. It's so fake-looking to film it like it's some kind of undercover footage.

The Storm/Jesse promo exchange was pretty good. Storm's another guy who should be treated like a top act in the company.

Storm was on fire there. Wow. I hope he gets back in the World Title picture soon.

I liked the post-match.

That was a pretty badass title match. Aries and Roode have definitely earned the straps. I hope they're pushed as the Team Hell No of the division as I can't see any team that should be their equals.

I liked Bully's promo. Glad he still has some balls.

Awesome Knockouts match. Glad Tessmacher got the clean win. She should be considered part of the future of the Knockouts division.

Fine segment with Rockstar Spud and the Robbies. Spud has a good look and stage presence.

There was nothing wrong with the action in the main event, but Bully Ray channeling Hogan was kind of cringe-worthy. It's like every major angle has to involve Hogan in some way. I hope Aces and Eights get some heat back in future episodes.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment