Total Pageviews

Monday, June 3, 2013

Interview with Ambrose, Ziggler update, Hart upset again, and Questions on Roberts back in WWE, time limits, Cena, video packages, and Champions of color

Dean Ambrose was interviewed. Talk about someone who really likes and knows about wrestling. Wow. I really like what he said about promos. I look up to Ambrose after that piece.

Dolph Ziggler didn't physically compete at this weekend's live events, but he did appear. No word on his Payback status as of this writing. My body is ready for Ziggler vs. Del Rio. It's a shame his might not be.

Bret Hart lamented the fact that his brother isn't in the WWE Hall of Fame. Bret Hart is wrestling's equivalent of Sad Keanu.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I almost said that they shouldn't do it because a lot of younger fans don't really know who he is. Then i remembered how awesome Zeb Colter is as Swagger's mouthpiece. That said, they bring up a very good point about addicts. Our #1 concern at this point should be his health and sobriety.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

2. I think time limits are really outdated personally. There are other ways to keep people even/protect wrestlers.

3. I'm also a little shocked that WWE's Golden Boy didn't get something big. Maybe it WAS a timing thing and no one's said anything about it.

4. "WWE is entertainment and a spectacle" etc.. They're proud of their video packages. That's about all I've got to counter that argument, as I see where you're coming form.

5.  I honestly don't think they view race as too much of a detriment to whether someone is Championship material. Maybe I'm naive, but I think it's just about dollars and cents.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment