Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Query on Tajiri-WWE, Interviews with Striker/Big E/WWE trainer, and Questions on Bruno, old school vs. new school Bryan vs. HHH, and Sarita

First up, a query:
1. I haven't seen anything about Tajiri returning to WWE. I believe that he's quite busy in Japan! If I'm not mistaken, he's running his own promotion there. I don't know if he'd give that up to go back on the road for WWE.

Matt Striker was interviewed. Humble guy who got to live his dream. Good listen. I know some of his feels, man. Got me right there.

Big E Langston was also interviewed. I continue to view his career with great interest.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

A WWE trainer talked. Cool. What the heck is the WWS?

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I'd love to know how the recent meeting between Vince and Bruno went, given their history. Who else wants a C.M. Punk-like DVD on his career?

2. I agree with the bullet points approach, unless someone's writing really amazing verbiage or a talent is bad at doing promos that way. Though if they're that bad, maybe they need a partner or manager to do their talking? Anyway, 4-9 months is WAY too long for most feuds these days with all the TV time WWE has to fill. I do think some feuds could last longer, but people don't have the attention spans that they used to and they'd go through matches more quickly than they would back in the day with fewer PPVs and TV.

Nothing to add to 3.

4. As cool as it would be for Bryan to go over HHH, I don't think it's time for that. Maybe by Mania time, but I don't think he should face HHH before Orton and Kane for instance. HHH is a bigger deal and they shouldn't rush a feud with him. What if Bryan beats Orton, Kane, Cena, etc., is WWE Champion, and THEN faces HHH at Mania? Much bigger deal.

5. Considering that she didn't work the Knockouts-exclusive TNA PPV, I think that that ship has sailed. I think she'll stay in Mexico.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment