Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Smackdown Reax - 1/10/14

Read on for my take on Friday's Smackdown.
Good to start off with the Wyatt promo, since the conspiracy theorists are saying WWE forgot about the angle on Monday.

That was a really good opening contest. The Usos have a lot of energy and Luke Harper is already showing potential as a main eventer.

Wow. The "new" Wyatt Family is all kinds of badass. I of course want Bryan to be a top babyface, but this is nice for the time being.

I guess Orton's in action tonight. I kind of wish they'd make up their minds on if Orton's aligned with The Authority or not.

I'm ready for Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar. I'm sure it won't be a mat classic, but it could still be fun to watch.

I really enjoyed the eight-man tag. The babyface team was particularly impressive.

Orton vs. Langston was a little better than I was expecting. Big E's definitely still got room to grow, but I think he's doing well so far as someone who could be a future top guy.

Bray's promos are some weird and scary stuff. I like them.

Yikes. Not much accomplished with that comedy match, but I guess it was there to bring the audience back down after a big Orton match and the spooky Wyatt promo.

I wonder if that post-match will lead to Fandango getting a partner? What about Fandango and Summer Rae teaming with NXT's Adam Rose and Emma against Truth, Woods and the Funkadactyls? It's worth some speculation as Emma's been working live events lately.

Nice promo to set up Bray and Bryan against the Usos. Hopefully that match is a chance for all four men to show what they've got.

If gimmicks like the Wyatt Family and The Shield are what we're in for under the HHH creative regime, I'm all for it. Another excellent group promo. All three men have bright futures.

Really solid main event. I liked the ending. Keep an eye on Reigns. Also, I much prefer the New Age Outlaws to the James Gang or 4 Live Kru.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment