Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Impact Wrestling Reax - 9/16/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

Pretty cool to acknowledge JB's tenure while giving the main event some of the gravity it deserves. In a perfect world, this would have been built longer and there'd be a feeling of panic about what would happen if Jeff and Karen take over TNA.

If tonight's the last we see of the Jarretts, I think Dixie needs to get heat back on them by slapping one or both.

If this was a shoot, I wonder if Jeff would just merge TNA and GFW. I think that'd be easier. 

There aren't many actions more heelish than hitting an employee who's been loyal since Day One. How crazy is it that JB has outlasted every wrestler who was on the first TNA show, and the TNA founder himself!

I'm enjoying EC3 heeling Jeff Hardy.

- Shera vs. Abyss:
WHAT IN GOD'S NAME AM I WATCHING!?

Pretty much a clustermess, but they need the smoke and mirrors due to Shera's inexperience.

Blehhhhh....

EC3 is SO based. He better be on my TV screen in 2016.

I like Spud helping out Jeff.

GREAT stuff in putting the screws to Jeff. I love when the babyface is between a rock and a hard place.

You'd think Hardy would have a decent amount of money saved to where he wouldn't need to work in TNA anymore, but I'm liking this angle.

Lethal Lockdown should be pretty good. I wish this angle was continuing until BFG.

- Brooke vs. Kong vs. Kim vs. Tapa:
I like Tapa being presented as a beast.

Really hard-hitting stuff! I'm enjoying this.

That was pretty good overall.

TNA generally does a good job of hyping the main event throughout the show, and tonight's no different.

EC3 vs. Spud next week is pretty cool, although since BFG is a few weeks away, they need to set up what the champion's doing there. EC3 vs. Spud vs. Hardy in Charlotte could be pretty fun, but I'm sure casual fans would rather see a one-on-one match.

The Jarretts could still do the World Title match next week. Who's to say they'd just get rid of TNA instead of subverting it to their own purposes?

- Lethal Lockdown:
Dutt vs. Richards is a good start.

I like a good WarGames/Lethal Lockdown match.

Lashley is AWESOME. He's another guy who better be wrestling on TV in 2016.

Good stuff with Lashley expecting Mordetzky. I hope both men have good futures.

I assume Bram just wants a fight, and joined Team TNA for that purpose.

I like the hardcore chaos here. It needs to be used effectively instead of a whole match just being crazy weapon shots.

Nice stuff with Jeff wanting Karen to save him. Where's Dixie?

Absolutely electric ending. Good showing by Team TNA.

Good ending to the show. I'm interested in what comes next.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment