Total Pageviews

Friday, September 11, 2015

Main Event and Smackdown Reax - 9/10/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Main Event and Smackdown.
Main Event:
Bo Dallas is one of my favorite characters in wrestling. He reminds me a bit of DDP's WWF character.

- Bo vs. Fandango:
This is pretty good so far.

Enjoyable match overall. I don't mind them pushing Bo again. I think he'll come along fairly well when it's all said and done.

NICE back-and-forth between Owens and Ziggler. They both have positive qualities.

- Matadores vs. PTP:
Both teams function well as duos.

Not a bad match at all. I hope we get a triple threat for the titles at Night of Champions.

- Owens vs. Ziggler:
Both men are telling one heck of a story so far.

Owens is such a great bully.

I like both men countering the other's finisher with the idea that could end the match if hit. Finisher spam has really become an issue.

Really solid match overall.

Smackdown:
I like the Wyatt Family being prominent again. They should be a real threat.

Nice promo overall. I'm excited for Night of Champions' clash.

- Cesaro vs. Miz:
Pretty good match for the time it got. Miz has the intangibles to be a good worker without needing to be very technical.

Not a bad promo segment before tonight's six man. I guess Jimmy needed something to do with Jey out.

Not a bad exchange between Paige and Sasha, although I'm reminiscent for what each of them did in NXT.

- Paige vs. Sasha:
This match being one-on-one is a good sign. Should be fun.

Impressive stuff so far. I'm glad to see Sasha mix it up on the main roster.

That got pretty intense. I enjoyed it all the way through.

Great post-match. Hopefully this doesn't mean they're turned focus from taking the title off Nikki.

I really liked Seth's promo. He could be in for a really big night.

Should we be pulling for Sheamus to cash in on Seth, even though they're both heels?

- New Day vs. Reigns/Ambrose/Uso:
I'm liking the tag team psychology so far.

Pretty good stuff going into break.

The group kicking spot is great for New Day.

The action here as a whole was quite good.

Spooky stuff as always from the Wyatts. Who ends up teaming with Ambrose and Reigns if Orton doesn't?

Cosmic Wasteland is fine with me. Both sides could use a boost.

- Lucha Dragons vs. Ascension:
That was a pretty good showing by The Ascension. They looked powerful again.

Not a bad post-match to keep the feud going.

Good stuff from Charlotte and Nikki. I'll be glad to have a new champion soon (though I don't expect it to happen Monday).

- Rollins vs. Ryback:
Good stuff early as Ryback tries to overpower the agile Rollins.

Some pretty fun brawling here overall. I love a lumberjack match sometimes.

Wow. This is turning into real chaos at ringside. I like it.

OK, this might be getting to be on the clustermess side now with trying to get so many angles involved.

Enjoyable match as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment