Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Impact Wrestling Reax - 9/23/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

Drew's character is almost TOO far on the "fans are great. I love pro wrestling" side.

I love how evil EY is, and that the fans actually boo him.

Nice setup to the first match.

- EY vs. Melendez:
EY is just mugging this dude.

That was OK. It's a shame Young had to job to someone with such little experience.

Big babyface moment for someone they're clearly trying to push.

So-so Dollhouse segment.

I like EC3 putting the screws to Jeff.

- Gail vs. Jade:
Damn. Jade's not bad at all.

Not bad. Not bad. I liked the fight the challenger put up. Now, definitely time to sell the match at BFG.

Crazy post-match. BFG could be pretty fun if they do a big Knockouts brawl.

I could see Spud getting the title in the UK in a few months.

- Uno vs. King:
Hey, didn't I just see this guy at the other promotion's show?

Nice showing by King. Uno's good for what he does. I wouldn't mind seeing him as the third Lucha Dragon or something. He needs more experience first, though.

- EC3 vs. Spud:
Really good story so far.

Fine match!

BAH GAWD DON'T DO IT JEFF!!! I like when the hero is in a tough position.

I'm pretty hyped for EC3 vs. Jeff. They've built it for months now so it means something.

Really strong promo from Abyss. He could be a threat if taken seriously.

Not a bad segment with Manik. I wonder what his own future holds.

Looks like next week finally finishes the story of Storm's career in TNA and the Revolution. It's really been a great ride.

EC3 vs. Drew should be pretty fun, especially with the Hardys factor thrown in.

- Bram vs. Richards vs. Edwards vs. Lashley vs. Galloway:
Having the five winners of last week compete for the #1 Contendership is smart.

The sooner we get past the awkwardness of seeing Bram in the ring while he's suspended, the better.

Lashley's pretty based. I hope we see more from him as a wrestler.

This is getting pretty indie with the Wolves taking over.

Good sequence pinning the former tag champs.

Not bad at all. I'm looking forward to Drew vs. EC3. I hope it continues past BFG.

I mostly liked the ending to the show. I wonder when we do end up seeing Jeff go for the title.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment