Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Main Event and Superstars Reax - 9/4/15

Read on for my thoughts on this week's Main Event and Superstars.

Main Event:

I liked Swagger's promo there.

- Owens vs. Swagger:
It's a shame Swagger's old news now, because he can wrestle quite well.

Pretty good stuff between two bigger guys who can move.

Owens is such a good trash talker in the ring. I love it.

Wow. Both guys are really bringing it here.

Good ending. I like Owens a lot.

Man, that Divas interview was pretty lame. I'm starting to agree with the people who think bringing up all three Divas as part of teams was a bad idea.

Didn't we already see this feud some time ago? Why are we still getting Rose vs. Fandango?

- Fandango vs. Rose:
Not a bad match. Just uneventful since neither man is going anywhere.

- Naomi/Sasha vs. Paige/Becky:
Not bad so far. The NXT alumnae can clearly wrestle well.

Pretty good overall, although I'm agreeing that most of this faction warfare stuff is meaningless without the Divas Title being the centerpiece. Holding out until Nikki beats AJ's record is hurting things.

Superstars:

- Rose vs. Truth:
So-so pre-match. I'm just not interested in seeing Rose unless something's really going to change with him.

I at least like Rose's strategy of going after Truth's leg.

OK match. I'd like to see some NXT names mixed in on Main Event and Superstars to give us some new matches.

It's time for Rose to get a reboot, I think. He's really floundering.

- Cosmic Wasteland vs. Neville/Dragons:
Really enjoyable stuff so far.

That was pretty fine overall, I think.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment