Total Pageviews

Friday, April 27, 2018

Greatest Royal Rumble preview

Read on for my ideas booking today's WWE Network special event.

Since we just had a good number of title changes, this one's going to be pretty straightforward booking-wise.

- Bar vs. Bray/Matt:
It'd hardly be the Raw Tag Team Championship if it was on Smackdown! Woken Warriors win.

- B. Bros vs. Usos:
Harper and Rowan retain.

- Cedric vs. Kalisto:
Cedric keeps the title.

- Seth vs. Finn vs. Joe vs. Miz:
Seth remains champion. With Roman, Braun, Seth, Cena, Roode, and Lashley all as babyfaces, I think it's about time to turn Finn heel. Pretty much out of necessity. Should have moved him to Smackdown!

- Jeff vs. Jinder:
Jeff retains.

- Taker vs. Rusev:
As much as I'd rather have Rusev win, this is basically to give the crowd a big nostalgia moment. Taker wins. Sorry.

- Cena vs. HHH:
I don't really see any reason for Triple H to take this one. John wins.

- AJ vs. Shinsuke:
Nakamura takes the title.

- Brock vs. Roman:
Reigns finally ends Lesnar's run as champion.

- Greatest Rumble:
My gut says Braun. I don't think I can handle months of "what are they doing with Bryan? They had him win the Greatest Rumble and since then he's been BURIED. Vince has always hated him! I hope he goes to New Japan and has a six-star match. That'll show 'em!" WWE already caves in to that crowd way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment