Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Superstar Shakeup Night One Reax

Read on for my thoughts on the first half of the 2018 WWE Superstar Shakeup.
- Jinder/Singhs to Raw:
Ehhhhh. I expect him to kind of meander in the midcard title level. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him higher up on the card, but this doesn't make me think that's coming soon.

- Riott Squad to Raw:
I assume this means Absolution is headed to Smackdown. There's an interesting story to tell there with Paige as GM, and they can presumably face the IIconics. We'll see how the trio works out on Raw. I'm nervous about their long-term future, but hopefully at least Ruby "makes it" as a regular.

- Owens/Sami to Raw:
Completely expected. I hope it's not the same thing it always is with these two. I'd be surprised if they make it past U.S. Title level. 

- Miz to Smackdown:
Ehhhhh. Miz vs. Bryan will be fun, for sure, but he just moved to Raw last year. Either way, I'd be worried if I was Bo and Curtis. Unless someone else really needs an entourage.

- Breezango to Raw:
I love these two. I hope we see them more now. I'm skeptical, though.

- Natalya to Raw:
I don't anticipate her being a big part of things, but it's a new start for her.

- Dolph to Raw:
Ugggggggghhhhhh. It's something fresh for him, though, so maybe there's hope. Maybe.

- McIntyre to Raw:
Drew can absolutely be an important player if they don't waste him. My fingers are really crossed that he doesn't end up right back where he was before he left.

- Corbin to Raw:
So much for him being in the WWE Title picture with AJ and Shinsuke! I hope he can get another chance to move up the card.

- Roode to Raw:
Wow. The midcard has really shifted! I hope Roode can soar going forward. He's a great talent.

- Gable to Raw:
Looks like we're in for an American Alpha reunion.


- Mojo to Raw:
Oh this guy's going to be all over Main Event. Curt Hawkins is going to have competition!

- Ryder to Raw:
I guess he's headed to Main Event as well. I like Ryder, but he's seemingly done all he can do.
 

- Ascension to Raw:
This could very well be their last chance to do something meaningful. They've really been treading water on Smackdown.


- Mike Kanellis to Raw:
I was wondering when we'd see him again. It's going to be tough to gain traction after his debut was so long ago. It would have definitely benefited him to have started in NXT.

 

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment