Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 4/18/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.

-- NXT:
- Garganos promo:
I really wonder what's next for Johnny. I all but expected him to move to a different show as a result of the Ciampa feud.

It's weird Johnny's staying but Andrade and Zelina are moving!

Could we see Gargano vs. Ciampa for the NXT Championship at some point?

- Ricochet vs. Aichner:
I like this already.


I'm surprised Fabian is still in NXT instead of going to 205 Live where he'd do something more.

Ricochet is unreal.

HOLY SHIT WHAT A FINISHER.

- Post-match:
I'm seeing the hype behind this guy. I wish him the best.

- Lars promo:
Ohhhhh I'm excited for this one.

- Raiders vs. Metros:
These guys are motivated!

YESSSS. Glad to see them just kill people instead of flying around and cartwheeling.

- Shayna et al:
Hey, if she says it's her locker room, I'm not going to argue with her.

Does Dakota have a death wish??

- Kona video:
This man has meme potential. I'm feeling it.

- Dunne promo:
Strong will need all his ROH buddies to save him.

- Lars vs. Killian:
Wrestling needs guys like Ricochet, but we also need some hosses.

I'm already like this.

Lars is unreal.

Damn. Sullivan's already impressive.

This is insane. I'm loving it.

They're laying into each other!

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH MY GOD THAT MISSED HEADBUTT.

I'm loving the carnage. Hoss demolition derbies are far too rare these days.

I wish this was leading to an even bigger beatdown.

A thing of beauty.

- UE promo:
These guys are pretty based. I look forward to them running NXT for a while until they move up.

- LeRae vs. Vega:
Zelina just constantly mouths off, huh?

Looks like this is going to be more of an angle than a match.

Fine work so far.

I like Zelina trying to use Almas' finisher.

NICE. Both ladies supporting their men.

That was pretty cool.


- Post-match:
It's hard to believe that feud is actually over after so many clashes.

I'm excited for that match! Both men are good.

-- ROH:
- Kazarian vs. Hiromu:
This is already fun.

I like how these two work together. Working with someone new is taking Kaz to another level.

It's great seeing Hiromu again.

WOW. Pretty solid!

- Bruiser/Milonas/C2C:
I don't blame those two for trying to get an advantage in the tournament.

-- Gauntlet match:
- Bruiser/Milonas vs. Shaheem:
Smart strategy with so many teams to go through.

If Shaheem can beat both men by himself, they might as well split up. He's being served to them on a silver platter.

I liked Ali's spirit here.

Nice work!

- Bruiser/Milonas vs. Dawgs:
OK, the beer spot was pretty funny.

Pretty fun work.

This is going well.

Nice!

- Bruiser/Milonas vs. MCMG:
Yeah, the Guns are hard enough to beat when you're 100%!

Ooohhhhh..... that missed cannonball is going to cost him.

Another good stage. This is being booked pretty well.

- MCMG vs. Bucks:
I've lost track of how many times these two sides have faced off.

It's always impressive to see what these guys bring to the table.

That inverted Code Red was INSANE.

I'm liking the lunacy here. It's fun in small doses.

These two teams know each other really well.

BIG German suplex. Damn.

Nice surprise ending.

- Bucks vs. TK/Vinny:
The Bucks have some amazing fire. They just keep on going.

This is pretty badass. The Bucks are definitely not just "guys who do flips" anymore.

This is a really solid stretch.

Quite the match overall.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment