Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Superstar Shakeup Night Two Reax

Read on for my thoughts on the second half of the 2018 Superstar Shakeup.
- Jeff Hardy to Smackdown:
Well, the titles are even again now. I'm fine with separating the brothers to see what new things they can do.

- Deville/M. Rose to Smackdown:
Oh... well... so much for them facing Ronda and Natalya. I hope Deville can break out at some point; I'm really enjoying her work.

- Joe to Smackdown:
OOOOOHHHHH SHIT! BUSINESS HAS JUST PICKED UP! Joe can be a top player on Smackdown. I hope.

- SAnitY to Smackdown:
Ohhhhhh man. This will be exciting, especially when they face the Usos. They're crazy if they leave Cross in NXT much longer, though. She's great.

- Cass to Smackdown:
It feels like a lot of things have changed since we last saw Cass. I hope he can get some traction now; he's someone with potential.

- Asuka to Smackdown:
This was pretty much expected. Works for me. I look forward to seeing her face Ember some more. And Nikki Cross! Make that happen already!!

- G. Bros to Smackdown:
Eeeehhhhhhh. They definitely need something new to do. I hope they can make something happen now.

- Bar to Smackdown:
Oh yeah. Business has REALLY picked up. These guys are going to be big players, and each man has potential as a singles star, too.

- Truth to Smackdown:
WHAT'S UP? I'm kind of surprised he's still a thing, but they need to fill out that part of the card with some of the Raw trades.

- Almas/Zelina to Smackdown:
NICE. I hope good things are headed their way. 

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment