Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Raw Reax - 4/16/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Angle/Jinder:
Well shit they're not wasting any time! Looks like the US and IC titles are switching.



Ha. If everyone coming to Raw got a limo, that could really get expensive! Heck, that many SUVs might be costly.

I like Jinder's arrogance here. He's trying to not be buried.

Wow. Poor Jinder's already regretting moving!

That's definitely not how Brock would be booked!

- Jinder vs. J. Hardy:
Jeff already running over the former WWE Champion in his first match back!



This is going well enough.

Jeff's definitely the seasoned competitor here.

Damn. VINTAGE JEFF HARDY!

I liked that pinfall combination from Jeff.

Not bad!

- Jinder/NWJ:
Man. Jinder can't be champion going to India OR Saudi Arabia!



Well that was odd. I guess Jinder's losing to Jose soon, too.

- Sasha vs. Bayley:
I like this so far.



That was a cool hurricanrana spot.

Solid work here.

These two work together well.

MAN! This has some heat!

WOW what knees to the face.

That was a really good ending, but I hope it doesn't mean both women are staying on Raw.

- Post-match:
Good use of the trio.


- Slater/Rhyno vs. Authors:
Heath and Rhyno might want to move to SD if there's anything left after they face Akam and Rezar.

Good start from the faces.

The faces are fired up!

Heath is getting stomped. They don't care that he has kids.

Wow! They're getting in more offense than I expected!

Good work.

- Miztourage/Owens/Zayn/Angle:
But Kurt didn't want them last week!? And it's crazy to think they'd work with Miz.



Haha I like Miz's braggadocio.

Fun knock on Paige.

Wait, who's sending these emails??

Ahh. That makes sense. Glad they addressed Kevin and Sami not winning last week.

Ohhhhhhhh I'm excited to see Miz vs. Bryan!!!

HAHAHAHAHA Miz losing his crew.

Good set up for tonight's main event.

- Bray/Woken Matt promo:
I hope these two are staying together, or at least Bray is staying face. They took a long time to pull the trigger on this, and it needs to matter.


- Bray/Woken Matt vs. Revival:
Scott and Dash are praying for a call from Paige.

Nice work early.

This is a fun pairing.

Haha.

At least the former NXT tag champs aren't totally getting destroyed.

The Revival winning would have been huge!

That was pretty cool overall.

- Bar/Breezango:
Good timing with this segment.


Oh how I hope we see some fun stuff from Breeze and Dango going forward.

- Angle/Ronda/Natalya:
Ha. Poor Natalya. She's getting killed.


Wait, really? They're friends? Well, at least it's something new for Nattie.

- Mickie vs. Ember:
I like the work here.


Mickie's not going down without a fight! This is good.

- Alexa promo:
Poor Bliss! Maybe Paige will respect her more?


- Mickie vs. Ember, continued:
This is good.



Both ladies can really deliver.

Nice!

- Sami/Owens/Miz:
It's really time for something new with the former ROH duo.



Like Miz won't be on Raw again in a year or two.

- Dolph/Titus/Apollo/McIntyre:
Oh my God Dolph is so BLAND.


Dolph leading a faction would be a nice change of pace.

Oooooohhhhhhhh what a waste of Drew. Damn. From NXT Champion to carrying 220 lbs of dead weight.

Drew as a heel is an interesting change.

OK, these two do work pretty well together.

That was badass!

- Roman/Joe:
Yeah, the Roman/Brock angle is dragging on. I'd like to think they would have ended it a Mania if it wasn't for the Greatest Rumble coming up. They threw Reigns under a bus in New Orleans.



PLEASE END ROMAN/BROCK IN SAUDI ARABIA!!!

Joe going hard on Roman. Damn.

Brock could maul Reigns in that cage.

Nice lines from Joe.

Really? Joe has worked hard for a really long time. And what does it mean that Reigns can't beat a "lazy fatass?"

Roman vs. Joe should be a war.

- Natalya vs. M. Rose:
I'm very glad to see a new environment for Nattie.



This isn't bad.

NICE ending stretch to establish Natalya. I was worried she'd lose.

- Post-match:
I love Sonya.


Ooooohhhhh.... tag match at Backlash?

That was fun! I'm excited for more!

- Bar vs. Breezango:
I've missed seeing these two on Smackdown!

This is goofy. I like it.

I'm enjoying this so far.

The Bar are solid. I hope they stay together, whichever show they'll be on.

WOW. I didn't expect that outcome. I love Breezango, but they shouldn't be beating Cesaro and Sheamus.

- Elias interview:
I'm curious if we'll see Lashley vs. Elias at GRR.

Holy shit Elias. You want hands from Lashley AND Ambrose?

Ouch. REJECTED.

- Owens/Zayn/Miz/Bo/Curtis vs. Braun/Finn/Seth/Lashley/Roode:
This is fun early.

Seth vs. Owens could be really good.

Bo and Curtis look really out of place in this one.

Lots of tags here.

OHHHHHHH how I've waited to see Lashley back in a WWE ring.

Roman's got some competition with Lashley here.

This is going pretty well.

It's going to be a shame if Miz can't do Bryan's moves anymore.

Really good physicality in this one.

I'm cautiously excited for Roode's future.

Miz is probably glad to get away from Braun.

I'm liking this a lot.

Man, EVERYONE'S delivering here.

OH WOW. Braun's dropkick was awesome.

Ohhhh maannnnn poor Miz.

Good way to send off the heel.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment