Total Pageviews

Friday, April 27, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 4/26/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Town Hall:
Hahaha I like his arrogance.

Oh... so that title's still a thing.

Looks like Moose vs. Aries is in the works. That should be cool.

Aries as a face didn't last too long. Heck, he'll probably leave again before too much longer anyway!

- Cage vs. Trevor:
Trevor would have a much better chance if this was a handicap match.

Lee getting a lot of help here.

Lee is solid.

Cage just killing him here.

Ahhhhh that was so much fun. Cage is something else.

- Edwards/Dreamer/oVe:
I'm liking the new intense Eddie Edwards. He's really grown on me.

Damn. He's just going to take everyone out, huh?

Edwards looks like a boss here.

Ohhhhh. At least Sami won't have far to go for help when Eddie kicks his ass again.

- DJZ promo:
It's nice to see him back. The X-Division could use another face.

- Moose vs. Sutter:
I'm a little surprised it isn't Su beating him up.

Braxton isn't bad here.

Good work from Moose. I think he can be a featured guy here.

- Post-match:
Glad to see Moose focused on something big.

- Sydal interview:
As much as I loved heel Mathews, I think Sydal can do well on his own.

Interesting... who got their ass kicked?

- LAX at the club:
Man, things aren't going too great for LAX lately.

- Allie vs. Taya:
Allie's out of the frying pan and into the fire.

This is nice.

I'm liking both ladies' work.

Not bad!

- Post-match:
Well this is interesting.

Allie never gets to stand tall for long.

I've been waiting for Rosemary vs. Su since Yung showed up.

That was pretty cool.

- KM/Bahh:
I'm willing to give this a shot.

- Edwardses/Sami:
Maybe Eddie should have gotten someone to stay with his wife for a while?

Eddie is VICIOUS!

That was pretty badass.

- Steiner promo:
Impact needs to put this man in their Hall of Fame and just have him let loose.

This man is amazing.

- Steiner/Drake vs. Santana/Ortiz:
Again, everyone's covering for Scott. I love his promos, but I can't say this is a long-term direction I'd support.

I'm liking LAX here.

Pretty good.

- Post-match:
Eli is motivated!

I mean, I'm sure there are plenty of other titles Aries can challenge for.

I was hoping the Grand Title would fade away.

I like former world champions wanting the gold back.

Ooh... this could be interesting.

I can't say I ever expected Austin Aries, Scott Steiner, and Pentagon, Jr. in the same angle.

Not bad at all.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment