Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Raw Reax - 4/2/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- HHH/Stephanie/Angle/Rousey:
I definitely prefer cocky heel Triple H and Stephanie to friendly corporate executives.

I like the references to business.

Um, if her past accomplishments don't mean anything, why hire her?

I'm curious what's next for The Authority after this.

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that shot at Ronda losing.

I liked the line about checks.

That was really awesome!!

- Bayley vs. Deville:
I like how these two play off each other.

Sonya's doing well on Raw so far.

That was nice!

- Post-match:
Sasha is so totally the heel here.

A little surprised to see Absolution stand tall. I doubt that's the case at Mania.

- Seth vs. Finn:
One man needs to move to Smackdown after this.

Both men are definitely really good.

These two always deliver strongly.

This is heating up!

Weird to do a video package for a Smackdown match during a Raw match, but whatever.

Pretty good work here.

I loved the nod to their previous match.

This is a hell of a match. Miz is going to have his hands full.

Ahhhhhhh so much fun.

- Kickoff announcement:
So, the Network-exclusive title, and the "get everyone on the card" battle royal matches are on the Kickoff show. Absolutely fine.

- Heyman/Angle:
I've liked the blatant "Brock is leaving" stuff. He's just checking off dates.

I would have liked to see Heyman as Smackdown GM again, but I don't see it happening.

- Bar/Braun:
I like the idea of The Bar's tag team superiority being a factor.

Interesting.

OK, that was actually pretty funny.

Mostly fun. I just hope Braun doesn't kill a great full-time team by himself.

- Goldust/Woken Matt:
Curt Hawkins is going to win this match. You guys are wasting your time.

- Woken Matt vs. Goldust:
These two first faced off in 1999.

Goldust is still a very solid worker.

Nice for the time it had.

- Mickie/Alexa:
This has been pretty funny. I'm really excited for the clash with Nia.

- Takeover promotion:
WOW! I'm a little surprised they're hyping that show.

- Cena promo:
How unprofessional of Taker to not respond!

I mean, how hard would it be to enter the Andre battle royal?

Now he's just kind of rambling.

I mean, this is good for putting the show over.

I like him being excited for each match.

This is INSANE. I've never seen a company go so far to say a match ISN'T happening.

Very weird stuff.

- Angle/Reigns:
Looks like we're going to end the show with a Roman/Lesnar/Heyman meeting.

- Elias/Slater/Rhyno:
So does Kid Rock interrupt Elias at Mania? I'd be down.

It will be interesting to see where Heath and Rhyno end up after Mania.

- Elias vs. Slater:
Man. Elias is doing pretty well against tag teams himself. Is Braun paying attention?

- Braun/Hawkins:
YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS MAKE IT HAPPEN BRAUN.

.... Oh. Well.

- Nia interview:
This is a big moment for Jax.

I'm liking this direction.

I'm excited for the culmination of this.

Nice work.

- Dana/Asuka vs. Alexa/Mickie:
Wait. What? Why is Dana teaming with Asuka now?

I'm a little surprised Dana's getting some focus here.

I really enjoy Mickie. I'm glad she's back.

Alexa's just straight up mean.

Wow. Asuka really made Dana look really ineffective here?

- Post-match:
That was pretty cool.

- Angle/Heyman/Lesnar:
OK, we get it.

- Heyman/Lesnar/Roman:
Yep, you Andre guys are getting killed by Lesnar on his last Raw.

Honestly, Brock winning and leaving with the title would be kind of funny.

I'm curious how the match will end up.

Oooooooh Roman's got a chance to beat him!

Not bad.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment